What is Counselling Psychology? The NHS Careers Service has a page describing it on their website.
The British Psychological Society- find a psychologist.
MIND- information and support for mental health.
The NHS website has a list of help-lines and support resources.
Other helplines offer support. I only mean to signpost you to resources that may be useful to you and am responsible for the service or advice that you receive.
- Cruse Bereavement Care 0844 477 9400
- FRANK- Drug and alcohol advice- 0300 123 6600
- MIND Help-line 0300 123 3393
- National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline 0808 2000 247
- NSPCC Children's charity dedicated to ending child abuse and child cruelty.
- Phone: 0800 1111 for Childline for children
- 0808 800 5000 for adults concerned about a child
- PAPYRUS Young suicide prevention society 0800 068 4141
- The Samaritans 08457 90 90 90
- Victim Support 0845 30 30 900
- MIND- information and support for mental health: http://www.mind.org.uk